Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 EasY WaYs tO PuRcHaSe

PAYPAL--Pay online with a credit card through Paypal! I can send you an invoice through Paypal-Even if you don't have an account its easy to sign up, free and secure. All you have to do is e-mail me what you want, and then I will send you an invoice through Paypal.
PERSONAL CHECKS--Personal checks will be accepted, but your items will not be started or shipped until I receive your check and it clears.
EBAY--I frequently list my items as "buy it now" on Ebay, I can send you the link where my item is listed if you would like to pay with Paypal through Ebay.

****Personal checks and cash will be the only forms of payment accepted at boutiques

Bath

Bath

butterflies

butterflies

Baby Boy: Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains

Baby Boy: Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains

Premade vinyl

Premade vinyl
see catalogs or kitchen colum for this premade vinyl

look for this premade saying in catalogs or catagorized under home to the right